We are dedicated to person-centered care.
Using a bio-psycho-social approach to bodywork for stress reduction and pain management means focusing not only on tissues and techniques, but on the therapeutic relationship we maintain with our clients and their experience in our office as a whole. In short, we get to know the people we serve. We are proud to serve our community with dignity, respect, and an unsurpassed quality of performance & outcomes. We treat the whole person, not just their muscles and tissues!
At Brawnergy, every session is tailored to your goals. All of our highly trained massage therapists are state board certified. Your therapist will work with you during your intake to determine the best combination of bodywork modalities to meet your needs. Professional draping will be utilized at all times and your therapist will communicate with you throughout your session in regards to pressure and comfort.
Bodywork appointments are inclusive of CBD anti inflammatory balm, cupping, hot stones, sugar scrub, Biofreeze analgesic and aromatherapy when available and requested at no extra cost!
- Our sessions are never rushed! The appointment length listed is always your “hands on” time with additional time provided for medical intake and after care recommendations.
- Post operative lymphatic drainage clients should have closed incisions and no drains.
- While massage is safe during all stages of pregnancy, prenatal clients should be free of high risk diagnoses or concerns.
- With all this in mind please arrive 10 minutes prior to your appointment to allow time to fill out our two page intake form.
- We reserve this time specifically for you! Please respect our therapists time in return by giving 24 hours notice prior to canceling an appointment. Appointments cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will incur a charge.